Everyone on Earth should understand the issue and have the chance to make informed choices.
According to relevant scientific reports, human have produced 18.2 trillion pounds (about 8.26 billion tons) of plastics, but less than 9% of all of the plastic have been recycled.
The average American family use up to 2000 plastic bags per year.
Plastic ends up in landfills where it can take hundreds of years to break down. And if the plastic doesn’t end up in a landfill, it could end up in the ocean, where it can cause pollution and marine animal deaths.
SPLF (Simple Life) mission is to reduce the use of disposable plastic bags, provide people with safe, convenient, green and reusable PEVA food storage bags, trying our best to save our planet, would you like to join in us?
Why Choose SPLF reusable food storage bags?
- Safe: Truly Food-Grade reusable storage bags that is PVC, BPA, Chloride and Lead free.
- Green: Peva material is green and not harmful to the environment when disposed or burned.
- Durable: One SPLF reusable bag CAN SAVE UP To 300 disposable bags.
- Leak Proof: Double zipper locked closures ensure an airtight seals in freshness.
- Kids Friendly: Upgraded zipper design that is easy for children to open and close.
- Freezer Safe: Designed for deep freeze while keeping food full of original flavour, perfect for storing and preserving food.
- Hand wash with room temperature or cold water.
- Put it on top of a mug or cup to air dry.
- Do not wash them in dishwasher.
- Avoid storing hot food.
- Not microwave friendly.
There are no reviews yet.