Everyone on Earth should understand the issue and have the chance to make informed choices.
According to relevant scientific reports, human have produced 18.2 trillion pounds (about 8.26 billion tons) of plastics, but less than 9% of all of the plastic have been reused.
The average American family use up to 2000 plastic bags per year.
Plastic ends up in landfills where it can take hundreds of years to break down. And if the plastic doesn’t end up in a landfill, it could end up in the ocean, where it can cause pollution and marine animal deaths.
SPLF (Simple Life) mission is to reduce the use of disposable plastic bags, provide people with safe, convenient and reusable PEVA food storage bags, trying our best to save our planet, would you like to join in us?
Why Choose SPLF reusable food storage bags?
- Safe: Truly Food-Grade reusable storage bags that is PVC, BPA, Chloride and Lead free.
- Material: Peva material is not harmful to the earth when disposed or burned.
- Durable: One SPLF reusable bag CAN SAVE UP To 300 disposable bags.
- Leak Proof: Double sealing closures ensures an airtight seals in freshness.
- Kids Friendly: Upgraded zipper design that is easy for children to open and close.
- Freezer Safe: Designed for deep freeze while keeping food full of original flavour, perfect for storing and preserving food.
- Dishwasher safe: Upgraded PEVA material that is dishwasher safe under 60℃/140℉. Hand wash recommended.
- Stand Up Design: Stand up designed reusable storage bags can hold twice more food than flat bags, and flat base much more convenient for filling. Perfect roomy space to hold more stuff.
- Dishwasher safe (Under 60℃/140℉) or easily hand wash in cold or warm water.
- Put it on top of a mug or cup to air dry.
- Avoid storing hot food.
- Not microwave friendly.